- City Secretary's Office
- City Elections
2023 HARRIS COUNTY ELECTION INFORMATION
|JUNE 11, 2022 SEABROOK RUNOFF ELECTION FOR POSITION 1|
UNOFFICIAL TABULATION OF RESULTS
NOTICE OF ELECTION - ENGLISH
NOTICE OF ELECTION - SPANISH
EARLY VOTING ROSTERS
May 31, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 1, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 2, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 3, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 4, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 6, 2022 Early Voting Roster
June 7, 2022 Early Voting Roster
Mail Ballot Early Voting Roster
ELECTION DAY ROSTER
TEST OF AUTOMATIC TABULATING EQUIPMENT: Logic and Accuracy testing will be performed at Seabrook City Hall on Wednesday, May 25, at 1:00pm.
VOTER REGISTRATION: Registration deadline was 30 days before election, May 11, 2022.
BALLOT BY MAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Ballot by Mail Application. Completed applications must be submitted to the City Secretary as soon as possible, but no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 31.
|EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE CITY HALL|
|Sunday||June 5||NO VOTING|
|ELECTION DAY JUNE 11, 2022 7:00a-7:00p CITY HALL|
MAY 7, 2022 GENERAL ELECTION
UNOFFICIAL TABULATION OF ELECTION RESULTS
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 25, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 26, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 27, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 28, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 29, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_April 30, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_May 2, 2022
Early Voting Roster_In Person_May 3, 2022
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATES
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE FOR MAY 7, 2022 GENERAL ELECTION
Monday, April 25 and Tuesday, April 26 7:30am-5:00pm
Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 7:00am-7:00pm
Friday, April 29 7:30am-5:00pm
Saturday, April 30 9:00am-11:00am
Sunday, May 1 NO VOTING
Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3 7:30am-5:00pm
Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
Notice of Voting Order Priority
Notice of Logic and Accuracy Testing (LAT) - April 14, 10:00am
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: APRIL 7, 2022
- To find out if you are registered to vote, please go to the Harris County Voter Registration Department
- To update your voter registration or to register to vote, please go to the Texas Office of the Secretary of State
- To vote in an election in Harris County, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date.
- You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Voter Registration Application Forms
If you prefer to fill out a physical voter registration form, below are links to printable forms in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
VOTING BY MAIL
- If you are 65 years of age or older; disabled; out of the county on election day AND during early voting; or confined in jail, but otherwise eligible, you may be eligible to cast your vote by mail.
- To apply for a ballot by mail, including an annual application for the 2022 Election Season, please print and complete the application on the following link: https://www.harrisvotes.com/VotingInfo?lang=en-US#VoteByMail
- Mail completed application to: ISABEL LONGORIA Harris County Elections Administrator P.O. Box 1148 Houston, TX 77251-1148
- If you have questions about your mail ballot application, please contact the Harris County Elections Administrator at BBM@CCO.HCTX.NET.
Find additional election-related dates and information on the Texas Secretary of State's website at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
MAY 3, 2025 GENERAL ELECTION
The next Seabrook General Election (after the May 7, 2022 General Election) will be on Saturday, May 3, 2025, at Seabrook City Hall, located at 1700 1st Street. Filing for a place on the ballot is set by state statute and will run from January 15-February 14, 2025.
Find additional election-related dates and information at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml
(posted in accordance with Tx. Legis. H.B. 305, effective September 1, 2019).
Filing for a place on the ballot is set by state statute and will run from January __-February __, 2025 (view the official notice).
For candidates' information, the Office of the City Secretary has prepared a "Candidate's Packet" for this election. The packet contains useful information about running for office, and includes the forms that must be filed by anyone wishing to appear on the ballot. Packets are free, and may be picked up from the City Secretary. To set up an appointment to pick up a packet, please call 281.291.5663 or email email@example.com.
Seabrook Residents: The City of Seabrook will host a Candidate Orientation on _____________ 2025 from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at City Hall Council Chambers for all persons interested in running for a position on the City Council during the May 3, 2025 General Election. For more information, please contact the City Secretary at 281.291.5663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER OF NAMES ON THE BALLOT
If necessary, a drawing will be conducted on _______________, 2025 at 5:00 p.m. at Seabrook City Hall (1700 1st Street) to determine the order of names on the ballot.
Filing requirements are per state statute, available at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/guide/local.shtml
Filing requirements per the City of Seabrook Charter, Article II, available at https://library.municode.com/tx/seabrook/codes/code_of_ordinances