- $68,584 Average Household Income
- 51,455 Median Household Income
- $21,019 Per Capita Income
View a one page summary (PDF) about Seabrook's primary retail trade area.
Consumer Analysis for the Seabrook trade area
- Trade Area Population: 63,985 (2015 estimate)
- Trade Area Population Density: 3,047 people per square mile
- Daytime Population: 15,000 (2015 average)
- Median Household Income: $87,638
- Average Household Income: $105,369
Please click this link to view consumer analysis map (PDF)
New Residential Developments in Seabrook
- 675 new apartment units ($1k to $2k)
- 158 new homes ($250k to $400k)
- 18 new townhomes ($160k to $180k)
Please click this link to view new residential development map (PDF)
- Private sector: 3,797 employees
- Public sector: 8,598 employees
- Education: 242 employees
- University students: 8,906 (Fall 2015)
- Area public schools: 2,270 students (Fall 2015)
Please click this link to view major employers map (PDF)
Drive Time Estimates from Major Employers
Seabrook is in close range to over 11,000 employees and 8,900 full-time college students. For restaurants and businesses seeking a prime location, our city is no more than 5 miles away from a wide range of major employers!
Please click this link to view the drive time estimates map (PDF)
Traffic Count Data
Two major roadways connect Seabrook to the Greater Houston Region: State Highway 146 and NASA Parkway. Combined, over 60,000 vehicles come through our community every day!
Please click this link to view the traffic count map (PDF)
Special Targets Research
Two important targets that we are working to attract are (a) a major coffee retailer and (b) a grocery chain. Our staff has put together a quick map showing the location of each target in relation to the City. If you are a broker/developer/site consultant, please have a look at the data maps we have compiled for the market area.
Please click this link to view the Starbucks sitemap (PDF) for our market area
Please click this link to view the Grocery Store Analysis map (PDF) for our market area