City Hall and Public Works lobbies are now open to the general public, we ask that anyone entering city facilities wear a mask and utilize supplied hand sanitizer stations. Police, EMS, Fire, trash and recycling collection, and water and wastewater services will continue as normal. Police Station lobby remains closed.
We encourage the public to take advantage of remote and contactless services such as online payments and the City Hall drop box.
Seabrook Police Department
- Please DO NOT inundate 911 with non-emergency requests for service. Call the non-emergency line at (281) 291-5610 and wait for the prompts to connect with dispatch.
- The Animal Shelter will be closed to public access; however, appointments will be made available to those wishing to adopt. For those needing assistance with an animal issue or for those wanting to adopt, please call (281) 291-5644.
- While the Golf Cart Ordinance remains in effect, Golf Cart inspections and issuance of registration stickers have been temporarily suspended.
- The public is highly encouraged to use the online Open Records Request form if they need a police record. More information about Open Records and how to submit a request can be found online at www.seabrooktx.gov/recordsrequest.
Seabrook Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- All calls for service will be screened and additional safety measures implemented.
- The community is respectfully asked to only request service in an emergency. If you have signs of illness that are not life-threatening, please contact your primary care physician first.
Seabrook Fire Marshal Office
- Inspections have resumed normally. In-person meetings are available with enforced social distancing and health safety measures.
- For those needing assistance, please call (281) 291-5787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trash and recycling services have not been impacted at this time.
- The city highly encourages residents to take advantage of contactless payment options which include
- Online payments at www.seabrooktx.gov/payments
- Mailing payments to Seabrook Utility Billing, 1700 1st Street, Seabrook, TX 77586
- Leaving it in the City Hall drop box located in the City Hall Parking lot (same address as above).
- Please make all checks and money orders payable to the City of Seabrook.
- Utility disconnects have resumed, and customers will receive late payment notices as necessary.
- If you have questions or need assistance, you may email Customer Service at email@example.com or call (281) 291-5713. Someone will be able to assist you during normal business hours Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and on Fridays between 8 am and 5 pm.
Office of the City Secretary
- Open Records Requests are being processed per the Public Information Act requirements located at www.seabrooktx.gov/recordsrequest. We encourage those needing an Open Records Request to do so online, by mail or by email. More information about Open Records and how to submit a request can be found at the website previously mentioned.
- Notary services are available by appointment. To set up an appointment, please call (281) 291-5736 and speak with Stephanie Guerrero.
- The Office of the City Secretary will continue to post all public meetings as mandated by Texas law. All public meetings are posted to the city website at www.seabrooktx.gov/agendacenter. Currently, all public meetings will be held by teleconference. Information on how the public can participate in public meetings may be found on each agenda as it is published on the city’s website at www.seabrooktx.gov/agendacenter.
- If you have questions or need assistance, you may email the City Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 291-5663. Someone will be able to assist you during normal business hours Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and on Fridays between 8 am and 5 pm.
Public Works & Parks
- Staff continues to operate with normal shifts providing water, sewer, streets, and park services to the community. If you need assistance, please call (281) 291-5725.
- Outdoor city parks will remain open during normal operating hours. Please be aware the City of Seabrook does not have the equipment, products, or staff to continually disinfect our playgrounds.
- Pine Gully Park is currently open seven days a week from 7 am to sunset, with a 30-vehicle maximum at any given time. Social distancing from those not within your household is required while at the park or on the fishing pier.
- The Monroe Field Splash Pad is closed for the season.
- The city’s water supply has not been impacted and is safe to drink and use. We will continue to monitor and test the water supply.
- The city’s wastewater infrastructure has not been impacted, and service will continue uninterrupted.
- At this time, there will be no rentals of facilities and pavilions through December 31, 2020.
- The Building Department is open to pick up and drop off permits. Appointments need to be scheduled with staff in advance by emailing email@example.com or by calling (281) 291-5669.
- Code-Enforcement continues to provide services to the community, and requests for services can be made online at www.seabrooktx.gov/requests or by calling (281) 291-5735.
- If you have questions or need assistance with a building permit or permit application, email the Building Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 291-5669. Staff will be able to assist you during normal business hours Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm and on Fridays between 8 am and 5 pm.
- All building inspections will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Office of Communications and Community and Visitor Relations
- COVID-19 information and updates continue to be posted to www.seabrooktx.gov.
- Emergency alerts will be distributed through the Swift911 system and to social media. Residents are encouraged to sign up for alerts at www.seabrooktx.gov/alerts.
- Media requests can be submitted via email at email@example.com.
- Special event permits have been suspended until further notice.