Mayor Thom Kolupski and the Seabrook Economic Development Corporation is pleased to announce the winners of the #StayHomeSeabrook Dining Contest.
- 1st Place Eric Sullivan – received $150 in Seabrook dining gift certificates and a custom piece of driftwood art handcrafted by Mayor Thom Kolupski
- 2nd Place David Williams – received a $100 Seabrook dining gift certificate
- 3rd Place Charlotte McLean – received a $50 Seabrook dining gift certificate
- 4th Place Kim Lowe – received a $25 Seabrook dining gift certificate
- 5th Place TIE – Amanda Embrey & David Moore – both received a $15 Seabrook dining gift certificate
The dining gift certificate awards were purchased by the Seabrook Economic Development Corporation in an effort to continue their support of local businesses.
We want to give a special thank you to everyone who participated in the contest and supported our local restaurants during the Stay Home Orders.