Early voting for the Seabrook Charter Amendment Election begins on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. All Charter Amendment propositions and other important election information can be viewed on the city’s website at www.seabrooktx.gov/elections.
THERE WILL BE NO VOTING AT SEABROOK CITY HALL FOR THE NOVEMBER 3, 2020 ELECTION (this pertains to both early and election day voting for all local, state and federal elections).
All election preparation has been conducted as part of a joint election agreement with Harris County pursuant to the Governor’s allowance for postponing the May 2, 2020 elections. Harris County is responsible, under the agreement, for securing polling locations throughout the county for both early voting and election day voting.
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS (closest to Seabrook)
- Clear Lake Islamic Center – Community Hall (approx. 6.4 miles from Seabrook)
17511 El Camino Real, Houston, TX 77058
- La Porte Recreation and Fitness Center – Senior Center (approx. 6.6 miles from Seabrook)
1322 South Broadway, La Porhttp://www.seabrooktx.gov/electionste, TX 77571
- Webster Civic Center – Civic Center (approx. 6.9 miles from Seabrook)
311 Pennsylvania Avenue, Webster, TX 77598
- University of Houston Clear Lake – Garden Room (approx. 7.2 miles from Seabrook)
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058
- Pipers Meadow – Community Center (approx. 11.7 miles from Seabrook)
15920 Pipers View Drive, Webster, TX 77598-2550
Please visit www.seabrooktx.gov/elections for more election information, including dates and times for early voting, ballot by mail information, drive thru voting information, and election day voting locations. Election information may be subject to change so please monitor the city’s website for updates. Questions can be directed to the City Secretary by email at email@example.com.