July 21, 2018
Carothers Coastal Gardens
502 Pine Gully Rd
Seabrook, TX 77586
$69 (cost of Ivy rain barrel)
About Ivy Rain Barrels:
Rain Barrel Decorating Workshop
Saturday, July 21, 2018
Carothers Coastal Gardens is hosting a Rain Barrel Decorating Workshop in efforts to increase awareness and knowledge of water conservation. This fun, family-friendly event is FREE with the purchase of an Ivy Rain Barrel from the City of Seabrook!
- Made in the USA using 100% recycled materials
- Locking child-proof lid, stable when full & MOSQUITO RESISTANT!
- Two overflow ports and screened inlet
- 3/4" ball valve connects to garden hose
- Gravity fed - no pumps required
- Easily transports in most vehicles
- Link multiple Ivy rain barrels using overflow hose (included)
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 42.5"h x 22"d
Why should you purchase a rain barrel?
- Use rainwater to grow healthy & lust plants
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Save money on your water bill by supplementing your water supply
- Rainwater is a free resource that's easy to harvest and use
What does it cost?
- The workshop is FREE with the purchase of an Ivy rain barrel from either Seabrook City Hall or Seabrook's Public Works facility, the cost of the rain barrel is $69.00
How do I register?
**QUANTITIES ON SITE WILL BE LIMITED. It is highly recommended to purchase your rain barrel on or before Monday, July 16th.
- Rain barrels may be purchased at Seabrook City Hall using most forms of payments (Cash, Check, Visa or Mastercard).
- Rain barrels may be purchased from Seabrook Public Works using CHECK ONLY.
- Rain barrels may be purchased at Carothers Coastal Gardens on the date of the event with CASH or CHECK ONLY.
What should I bring?
- The City of Seabrook will provide paint, brushes, and other necessary materials for painting your rain barrel. You are welcome to bring your own materials as well!