To help answer a few questions about the closure of Todville, our GIS crew took some drone footage of the street. We realize the closure may be an inconvenience, but it is in the best interest of public safety for the road to remain closed until floodwaters recede.
- A challenging high-water rescue has already been made in this area.
- Current views are during low-tide and with additional rain forecasted and as high tide comes in, Todville and access streets will continue to flood.
- Vehicle access is not allowed, and pedestrian access will be restricted starting at 7pm tonight for the safety of residents and their property.
- Todville drainage is an open ditch system that is not easily marked.
- Car access has been restricted, as wake may cause property damage.
- Debris from floodwaters may also cause damage to vehicles.
- Staffing limitations do not allow for residential check-points.
- Todville Road will reopen once the floodwater recedes.
#Beta #seabrookready Updates posted to www.seabrooktx.gov/beta.