|JUNE 11, 2022 SEABROOK RUNOFF ELECTION FOR POSITION 1|
VOTER REGISTRATION: Registration deadline was 30 days before election, May 11, 2022.
BALLOT BY MAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Ballot by Mail Application. Completed applications must be submitted to the City Secretary as soon as possible, but no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 31.
|EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE CITY HALL|
|Sunday||June 5||NO VOTING|
|ELECTION DAY JUNE 11, 2022 7:00a-7:00p CITY HALL|
May 24, 2022 Primary Runoff Election (Harris County only - not the seabrook runoff election)
- Early Voting Hours: Monday, May 16 - Friday, May 20 7:00a-7:00p
- Early Voting Locations Closest to Seabrook:
- Freeman Branch Library, Meeting Room, 16616 Diana Lane, Houston 77062
- Webster Civic Center, Civic Center, 311 Pennsylvania Avenue, Webster 77598
- Election Day Hours: 7:00a-7:00p
- Election Day Polling Locations Closest to Seabrook:
- Bay Area Community Center, Grand Assembly Room, 5002 East Nasa Parkway, Seabrook, TX 77586
- City of Nassau Bay Council Chamber, 1800 Space Park Drive No 200, Nassau Bay, TX 77058
- Freeman Branch Library, 16616 Diana Lane, Houston, TX 77062
The next Seabrook General Election will be on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at Seabrook City Hall, located at 1700 1st Street. City Council positions up for election are Position 1, Position 3, and Position 5.
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE FOR MAY 7, 2022 GENERAL ELECTION
Monday, April 25 and Tuesday, April 26 7:30am-5:00pm
Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 7:00am-7:00pm
Friday, April 29 7:30am-5:00pm
Saturday, April 30 9:00am-11:00am
Sunday, May 1 NO VOTING
Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3 7:30am-5:00pm
Notice of Logic and Accuracy Testing (LAT) - April 14, 10:00am
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: APRIL 7, 2022
VOTING BY MAIL
Find additional election-related dates and information on the Texas Secretary of State's website at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
MAY 3, 2025 GENERAL ELECTION
ORDER OF NAMES ON THE BALLOT
Filing requirements are per state statute, available at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/guide/local.shtml