The City of Seabrook strives to build a city that is cohesive and strategically designed to provide the best quality of life to Seabrook residents and visitors. Plans and projects work together to provide roadmaps for city staff in developing a city that works for its people. Some plans are geographically specific, while others include the whole city, while even others are focused on a specific component of city development.
City plans vary by department, for example, some are geographically specific, while others include the whole city, and then there are those that are focused on a specific component of city development. Click the links below to learn more about each plan!
- Capital Improvements Plan (PDF)
- Master Comprehensive Plan 2035 (PDF)
- 2018/19 Strategic Plan
- Major Thoroughfare Plan 2016 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Communications Master Plan 2014 (PDF)
- Open Space & Parks Master Plan 2012 (PDF)
- Carother's Master Plan
- Water Conservation & Drought Contingency Plan 2017 (PDF)
- Hike & Bike Trails Master Plan 2010 (PDF)
- JJR Study 2006 (PDF)
Listed below are current city projects many that may affect transit within the city. For more information about city projects please email the City of Seabrook..
Red Bluff Road Expansion
TxDOT and Harris County is planning a Red Bluff Expansion from Kirby Boulevard to State Highway 146. The purpose of the proposed project is to improve safety and enhance mobility to accommodate existing and expected future growth.