The City of Seabrook will hold a Special Charter Election on Saturday, May 9, 2015 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Seabrook City Hall, 1700 First Street. You may view a sample ballot and the Charter Commission’s Final Report online at www.seabrooktx.gov/elections.
Early voting begins today, April 27, 2015. Early voting will be held in the first floor conference room at City Hall as follows:
• Monday, April 27th - Wednesday, April 29th - 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Thursday, April 30th - 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Friday, May 1st - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 2nd - 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Monday, May 4th - 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 5th - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Voters who do not vote early may cast their votes between 7:00 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at City Hall.
Voters must be registered to vote in Harris County with an address within the city limits of Seabrook.
For more information please call (281) 291.5736.