- Accounts Payable
The City of Seabrook accounts payable personnel is responsible for the centralized processing of all vendor invoices and payments. Our goal is to ensure that all vendors are paid promptly and accurately.
Accounts Payable/Vendor Information
The City of Seabrook requires all vendors who desire to conduct business with the City to
complete the Vendor Setup Packet. In addition, the following City of Seabrook policy items
must be agreed to by an authorized representative of the vendor.
- All invoices, statements and other correspondence must be sent via email to Accounts Payable or by mail to the following address:
City of Seabrook
1700 First Street
Seabrook, TX 77586
- All invoices are paid no later than 30 days past the later of the invoice received date or date of acceptance of the product or service by an authorized City representative. This is in compliance with the Prompt Payment Act, provided the invoices is emailed or mailed to the above address.
- In order to ensure prompt payment, vendors doing business with the City must submit a W-9 (PDF) and Conflict of Interest Questionnaire form (PDF).
- All invoices for product purchases over $100 must include a Purchase Order number. Please obtain a Purchase Order number from the ordering department prior to shipment.
- Purchase Orders of any kind by phone are NOT permitted.
If you have any questions regarding the status of an invoice or payment, you may contact us at: (281) 291-5671 or (281) 291-5679 or via email.
If you are a new vendor, you may contact Purchasing for information on vendor requirements.